VPR 25.0% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Serena I know I've disagreed with you quite vocally on numerous...

1. 7,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Serena I know I've disagreed with you quite vocally on numerous times here but I'll certainly admit that I was wrong about ERJ surviving admin. After 25yrs in this game I've not seen it turned around like this especially as the ERJ balance sheet looked so bad.

I only invested "play money" amounts at 0.005 and had kissed it goodbye.

However I would like to sound a reality check for all those peeps with a big stack of cash in ERJ. I'm not trying to be patronising or an R-sole but some of us need to hear this:

Holders of ERJ just got very, very lucky. It was a super risky gamble to heavily invest in something with such an awful balance sheet, high debt and general inability to get business done. There was much regret about this when ERJ went into admin.

I would encourage all holders to learn from this, don't start dreaming of a 10c or 20c share price or getting greedy. Some holders should simply be planning to pop the parachute and get out with anything close to the original investment intact. We would have jumped at that late last year.

Please don't make the mistake of passing up the chance to take your money off the table, and then still be sitting in ERJ when the poo flies again. Just remember if stock comes out of escrow in 1-2 yrs it only needs a share price of 0.002 for the insiders to make 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $865 860.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 42255549 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 67860902 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.