VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Ann: Notice of Meeting, page-18

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I've mentioned it a few times Moth, but I think a consolidation could happen in the medium term. My reasons for that train of thought are:
    - ECM build stuff, they're contractors who've spent 30 years being subbies to the apex predators in the industry. Their sweet spot seems to be projects in the $10-60m range if you look at their history
    - getting access to capital raising through their interest in ERJ gives them a chance to fund projects and contract direct to clients in their preferred project value range
    - Power gen opportunities and commercial scale ATEN projects fall in that $ range and are spelled out in the Future of the Company clause on pg 9-10 of the NoM.
    - If you're going out to professional and institutional investors in a year of so's time to get capital for a $50m power station in the back-o-Burke would you rather have a share price at 2.6c or at 26c after a consolidation?

To be clear - I have no info on this from anyone, it's just my thoughts.
    I think ECM - like everyone, will sit and wait for the SP to self level though before anything happens on this front

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.