VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

I've mentioned it a few times Moth, but I think a consolidation...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I've mentioned it a few times Moth, but I think a consolidation could happen in the medium term. My reasons for that train of thought are:
    - ECM build stuff, they're contractors who've spent 30 years being subbies to the apex predators in the industry. Their sweet spot seems to be projects in the $10-60m range if you look at their history
    - getting access to capital raising through their interest in ERJ gives them a chance to fund projects and contract direct to clients in their preferred project value range
    - Power gen opportunities and commercial scale ATEN projects fall in that $ range and are spelled out in the Future of the Company clause on pg 9-10 of the NoM.
    - If you're going out to professional and institutional investors in a year of so's time to get capital for a $50m power station in the back-o-Burke would you rather have a share price at 2.6c or at 26c after a consolidation?

To be clear - I have no info on this from anyone, it's just my thoughts.
    I think ECM - like everyone, will sit and wait for the SP to self level though before anything happens on this front

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.