G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

"How to vet graphite investments: Stephen Riddle The Mining...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    "How to vet graphite investments: Stephen Riddle

The Mining Report | Feb. 20, 2014 |

http://www.mining.com/web/how-to-vet-graphite-investments-stephen-riddle/

[Please note: Riddle's interview was published four years ago]"

Thanks @drillinto , this is a very interesting article ( and makes a very welcome change to the insults which usually populate this thread ) - but don't you think the market fundamentals have really changed since this was written ? I do. See below to see how things have changed ..

Laying_foundation_for_growth.jpg

China is about to become net importer of natural graphite due to the war on smog and diminishing domestic ore quality...and since this was written , prices have recovered significantly because theyre being driven by not only new steel rebar requirements, but tightening Chinese environmental legislation AND budding Li-ion battery demand / electric economy growth - which is about to go utterly nuts in my humble, humble opinion. (EV battery requirements consume aprox 25% of all global graphite production as we speak )

You might be interested in this (excellent ) recent research report on graphite from SP Angel (top UK broker) which I have attached (a little light reading to end the day) . SP_Angel_Graphite_Research_H2_2018.pdf
    Last edited by shiney1: 05/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.