AEE 1.85% 13.8¢ aura energy limited

Fortunately there are other bigger stakeholders in Aura than the...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Fortunately there are other bigger stakeholders in Aura than the current management, and I believe they won't simply let their investment be written off. To have the funding and company future held to ransom by a small player like Lind is a joke.
    Reeves poor financial acumen has been terribly exposed through this saga.

I'm going to cast my vote for the opportunity to give these background players a go at realising the full potential of our assets.
    I will be voting "NO" to all proposed resolutions.

If that's the majority view when the votes are cast, then it will constitute an "Event of Default" under the current agreement and force two things:
    1) repayment of the convertible notes and..
    2) Lind may well find themselves having to buy back on market something well North of 100 million shares sold already under the follow on note if the new funding party don't play nice. Now that could be interesting, especially if the bogus sells are removed!

This would see the departure of Lind and hopefully the entry of a new management paradigm, restoring the trust and faith into a company that quite simply has some spectacular future opportunity.

The forces now at work collectively already own the company by virtue of voting power, this is clear to me from the AGM voting, and the bogus delays sought to the 6th Jan meeting to vote on Preempt. No word from ASIC yet on that one with 4 days to go......

I would never believe this pathway would be undertaken without a funding solution in place and ready to go if there's a Default, so for me personally we're talking about voting to make changes that will see Aura prosper into the future rather than risking an insolvency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $105.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $47.88K 350.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 220126 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 550206 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.