RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Notice of meeting, page-28

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    Lets find out why they think it is appropriate??

Dear Administrators,

I refer to your notice to ASX and listed shareholders on the 28/04/2022 –

RE: Related party

With regard to the notice to shareholders. What is concerning about this detail, is that our administrators are McGrathNicol, so if that is the case why is Steve at Nicols and Brien organising the meeting to transfer listed company of ResGen to new directors and owners.

I am concerned on two fronts:

1. Is this a means to transfer monies to a related party
    2. Is this a means to continue to push forward the sale of the listed company (shell) for financial benefit of McGrath Nicol, without taking into consideration the sale of assets and other options available for Australian shareholders.

As you would be aware, many shareholders have raised concerns of corruption, and the need to address all matters with regulators. The fast tracking through what we perceive as a sister company to McGrath Nicol expedites the process for the benefit of administrators and fails to address shareholders genuine concerns that have been raised with your office on many occasions and by many shareholders.

Could you please advise how this is in shareholders (who have provided information to be recognised as creditors) best interest, whilst absolutely is in the best interest for McGrath Nicol, who have yet to make a serious attempt at selling the ResGen assets or meet with potential partners and the like.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 02/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.