KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

I first bought some shares after I met Kin's then geologist...

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I first bought some shares after I met Kin's then geologist Simon (and Terry Grammer was there I think) in the White House pub restaurant. The offered me a prospecting agreement ... had never heard of KIN. I probably won't be the last poster standing on the forum from those days, but a lot of names have vanished. I have some timing fails on my record .... I have twice watched KIN shares go up well above my buy in and didn't sell. Just before the management implosion I met Don Harper at an investor conference ... he was standoffish I thought, but now I realise the poor guy was biting his tongue to not warn me to get out while I could.

I think shedding the KIN baggage is an excellent idea. It is time. Name change worked well for our Delphi cousins at GCY, although they have a mill and a massive discovery, which helps a bit.

Getting rid of the NL makes complete sense.

"Resources" makes sense too .... first there is the VMS discovery, and nearby Jaguar plant in C&M, and then there is Silver and Uranium at Pine Ck. Uranium was not on my radar, but future demand is calculable, and there is plenty of uranium in the world but not many mines ... Money of Mine podcast had a long interview with an analyst who argued there is a structural shortfall in uranium supply over the coming decade. No more supply from decommissioned nuclear weapons, among other reasons.

As for Patronus ... I wouldn't overinterpret ... LM reportedly likes Harry Potter, as do I and my now grown kids, and Patronus is a reference to that, as have been the names to all the recent prospects and discoveries. I am about to head west if I find a new deposit I will suggest they call it Gringott's Vault. (I have never found a really large nugget but if I do I won't use a Harry Potter reference, it will be called Visery's Crown. How sad to have the name picked out but no huge nugget).

Owning KIN / Patronus is a different game now the endless cycle of funding has been stopped for the foreseeable future ... management can take their time and do things impossible when they have to be chasing capital.

They don't need my votes, I imagine, the large holders should easily amount to 75% of votes cast, but I have voted yes for what its worth. Good luck Alforesco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 231752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.