BRL 4.97% 84.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Notice of off-market minimum holding share buyback, page-12

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I think what you are angling at is how shrewd Talleys are.
    On that we agree on for sure however I am not sure it was done for the court case but rather suspect it is in Talleys best interest to stop a full takeover of BRL.
    Me thinks Talleys know that current BRL management are somewhat easy to deal with and don't want that to change......... I dare say anyone looking at BRL for a takeover will see the BT mining structure and that Talleys hold a stake large enough in BRL to prevent a full takeover.
    This will be a deterrent.
    Looking at it another way it's just a form of corporate insurance to try to keep things as they are as much as possible.
    I guarantee you next step Talleys will push to get someone on the board of BRL................ so they will know exactly what BRL are up to.
    Remember BRL have been touting doing their own thing on the west coast.......bet ya anything you like nothing will happen unless Talleys say so.
    Which will more than likely mean any growth on the west coast will come from the BT joint venture rather than anything 100% owned by BRL

Not a bad business partner to have along side you........just the attached political clout says that but Talleys are very shrewd business poeple as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.5¢ 81.5¢ $12.86K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 6599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.