TVN 3.51% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Notice of Public Comment Period for EIS Supplement, page-57

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I am still a little wary of time lines with regards to the FEED. As mentioned in your previous post, the FEED began way back in April 2015. Sure there have been new additions to the scope, however, the following statement made by TNG that appears on your second post, 'is now close to finalising the comprehensive FEED Study for the Mount Peake Project' IMO may push out the timeline significantly. As this has been named a 'Study' this leads me to believe that a critical part of the design process,Detail Design, has not begun, i have no idea about the design philosophy of the Germans so this may not be the case. The FEED is a refined version of the concept, and can still be a pretty picture, sure it will have all the major components layed out in the correct sequence to match the process, but may be lacking the finer details, hence why the Detail Design is required. Detail design is, as the name implies, is where all these components are brought together to create a plant that conforms to all the relative standards, rules and regulations to provide a safe and well functioning assett. Often, small things can be overlooked, this can lead to knock on effects which take time to rectify. An simple example of this could be a maintenance envelope that is not large enough to carry out the maintenance task safely and functionally and therefore needs to be enlarged which requires other parts, structures etc to be moved, modified...etc etc.
    The saving grace for all of this is that the Study has been 6 years in the making and one would hope all has been considered so that Detail Design is a relatively short and simple process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $149.3K 2.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62195 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.