TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Hello to my old true believer friends...this is Jvest. I know...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hello to my old true believer friends...this is Jvest. I know it's been mid 2019 since I've posted, but I still hold, albeit 50% of my original stake back in 2012. We're pups compared to Coolamine who sank his $$$ into TNG in 2008.
    I've been urged to come out of hibernation, like any good Bear should when it senses that there are Bulls on the horizon.
    Maxter...Pukeko my old kiwi friend...you have been the catalyst to my awakening because my son (also a long time TNG tragic) mentioned you in dispatches to me yesterday (can't believe he was 28 when I said to him..get on this TNG horse, go you good thing..typical Rugby tragic eh)!
    So, where are we?
    Methinks 2021 is the year. Here's my take: 1. I suspect we will get thru the NT enviro Mavericks by mid year 2. NAIF should deliver a substantial zero or no cost loan subsidy due to the strategic nature of Mt Peake & the increasing political divide with our "friends" to the north (hint major Federal Project Status as a strategic commodity...my tip around $M100 3. The project finance backgrounding is way advanced & the bottom line Capex requirement will be closer to $M650-700. 4. Very strong & experienced management team now in place to execute next stages.5. We have cashflow covered & $$ in the bank to achieve all of the above targets.
    I have started buying oppies....really that's all I can say after such a long sleep.
    As usual, purely my thoughts & never rely on my musings!
    Glad to be back.
    Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $54.71K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9007 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 434089 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.