RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

I took the time to read the gibberish outline in respect of...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I took the time to read the gibberish outline in respect of Board remuneration and are fed up with non-executive, non performing directors raking companies as well as mum and dad investors dry through heightened remuneration.

What they hell are they talking about with an initially proposed 10 directors, where do theses fools get off, in the real world, competence is about building a sustainable and incremental business model. Given the apparent volume Board meetings and changeovers, this can only imply that management are either not trusted or capable of executing on their own.

To me, it looks like a simple cash grab, transfer from working as an Executive in the business to sitting on the side lines and collecting equivalent income of a decent hard working full time employees’ annualised income for attending a paltry dozen or so meetings each year. Raise capital and pay non exec’s enough to play golf or other non-business related activities.

I have worked at an executive level and met many of the so called Board experts, there are not a lot of standout performers, and they are mostly self-serving ordinary folks with pretty ordinary skills.

Occasionally you will come across some exceptional talent and they are worth every cent, however given the disastrous start to this business, one could suggest that these folk are not amongst that top list of elitist performers.

I’m pulling my dough and putting it elsewhere!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.