RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

My view is to support the company in this important capital...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    My view is to support the company in this important capital raising exercise.
    It was a well executed placement to instos at 30c considering where the share price had been languishing prior.
    The company has indicated that the funds raised will be adequate to take it through to a cash flow positive position in 2018.
    Once the company's earnings support itself and the market re-rates it on past and future earnings it will be back in three figures.
    If your view is that the technology created and the business plan employed by the company in rolling out production lines and and increasing sales in the Asian region (to begin with), is solid, then there is no reason not to support the capital raise and increase your own stake in this growth company.

Short term share price moves do not interest me on this one. If I have a view that it will be over $1 by the end of 2018, then I am happy to pay 30c in September 2017.

I am also happier giving that 30c per share to Range for the betterment of our company than trading it with some unknown party on the market.

There is always a chance that some will take a quick profit by selling down there stake to purchase it back at 30c, but the bigger players are in it for the long term and I believe they will be rewarded in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.