AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Notice of Register Date (Redstone Offer), page-24

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    cheers @richard1976. In that case maybe Twiggy/FMG "indirect associates" or some other potential bidder is taking the opportunity and buying up at just, and only just, over the current 4.2c bid. This stops Gina getting more shares and they will be ahead of the game when they put their own bid in (unlike Gina who is buying post bid). And perhaps if it is Twiggy indirect, once he puts a bid in, these shares can be "sold back to him" off market at bid price.

... all wild thinking but ...

I am guessing this because it seems unlikely a retailer or short term investor would buy at above the bid price as has been the case after Gina's bid since risk can be high and reward may be low. Remember after MIN's bid the trade was hovering a couple of 0.2c below the bid with volumes un 100mil range (indication of mostly day traders or retailer perhaps), not above till Twiggy and then Gina came in.

But for those like me who are already holders can't lose by holding i reckon. Let the pool dry as it seems like it (volumes lowest in long time while price high!) and we will be happy.
    Last edited by tuts: 24/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.