SMN 6.47% 65.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Notice of Requisition for EGM, page-231

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    I've been invested in SMN for over 7 years. I recall in 2016 a phone meeting to all shareholders to attend that TC in an very up beat presentation said that FAA approval and contracts were being signed imminently (his/their favourite word) and that they are literally just crossing t's and dotting i's. Within seven days he was dumping his shares on market as the share exponentially rose to $2.89 (the directors change of shareholding notices are all public knowledge). Revelley also dumped some shares.
    Then TC stepped back from being a director (hence no need to declare shares movements). That, if investigated by the toothless tiger ASIC,would had certainly banned TC for life as a director and a possible custodial sentence plus fines.
    So fast forward where we are today we have very part time directors with line management running the AEm business and TC doing maybe an hour a fortnight cooking up money making ideas for himself.
    He should have been fired in 2016 and should be fired now as him and MR and Drake are all the controllers of this company for their own interests it would be plainly obvious.
    Five days before the cap raise, as stated in this thread, the company declared no need for any funds in annual report.
    I would guess there is a high likelyhood the WIFI approval is coming hence a rushed and heavily discounted CR. And at a size which is so large that they see it as their last chance to get their mates and themsleves long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.47%)
Mkt cap ! $89.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 70.0¢ 65.0¢ $14.81K 21.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9178 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.