SMN 2.90% 71.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Zillique, in my opinion and what I personally experienced in...

1. 2,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Zillique, in my opinion and what I personally experienced in 2016 as a share investor in buying shares after the T.C speech, believed his views and vision, could not believe what transpired not long after.

In accounting we call this situation “Adverse Selection “ T.C clearly demonstrated this to a tee. He became very rich at the expense of all honest, gullible and believers after his 2016 speech!

No one can argue about the evidence because it’s all there on ASX web site. Look up all offical documents as Zillique has alluded us too.

I have stayed because the technology will be the ultimate winner. I have also stayed due to having the most highly respected aviation expert backing our technology above all others. His credentials exceeds above all others in his business ethics and accountability. If you lack these two principles you can never be fully successful, no matter how much you appear on the surface to your constituents.

I personally, cannot believe we are going through this episode again some 5 years after the last shit show.

If investors cannot see how bad this looks after reading the Annual Report on release a few days earlier, must be totally ignorant to intelligent reasoning on any level. We are in the dark as for the details, but the evidence from the ASX announcement tells a very true warning of something does not add up?

In my opinion “Adverse Selection” was in play for the second time! This time when the evidence become known by all, we will then fully understand the extent of this second attempt to deceive.

Opti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.020(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 67.5¢ $57.08K 82.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1190 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 57336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.