SMN 2.60% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Morning all. IMO, there's a lot of hysteria around at the moment...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Morning all. IMO, there's a lot of hysteria around at the moment that I'm sure is negatively affecting the share price. If we're fortunate to get the APB approval in November or a signed contract or any good news, surely we don't care who gets the accolades. The old board, the new board, so what. Any good news is welcomed.

Think where the company currently is: AEM and Eagle doing REALLY well and the future trend and outlook for both is up. We finally have FAA approval for CVM to prove the tech works. Boeing are engaged and we're testing the the APB with them. Airbus is engaged. OEM's are engaged and giving us ideas for future applications. A major Tier 1 airline has recently visited AEM premises. We have top names working for us i.e. Ross Love, Rick Deurloo, and others. SMN has never been in a better position.

Sure, we may be strapped for cash but there are many ways we can overcome that. Should BM and SW be on the board? No, they should step down but if they don't, surely that can wait until November. If Drake have the companies best interest at heart (which I hope no reason to suspect otherwsie), they should wait until November. If they continue to demand an EGM, I for one won't vote for their candidates. If they wait until November, I will vote for one of their representatives. Please, put egos aside and do what's best for the company and your own pocket.

In the interim, I'm using this low share price to buy more shares. Common sense will surely prevail.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $17.83K 47.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ 5603
Last updated 14.39pm 21/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.