TTT 5.71% 16.5¢ titomic limited

Ann: Notice of Results and Investor Webinar FY23, page-13

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I do think the business is moving into a right direction but it's just takes time. Neos issue was unlucky and things like this can happen in real business world especially in such a tough economic environment, but I reckon they handle the issue well and has applied correct strategy to market their product and reduce ongoing cost.
    From the number and what they are working on in the background, I guess I can understand why Herbert is confident for FY24. I had a chance to chat with a couple of Titomic engineers at an event, and they told me some of the projects and certification they are working on. Their products are fantastic, but it takes time to realize sales, because there are a lot of stuff going on in the background on a daily basis. I am not sure whether they will have a further raise in FY25 or 26, but I do think the business is getting closer to that inflection point. Let's wait and see. Don't forget that things can also turn positive once the economic environment turns around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $166.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 16.0¢ $2.306M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 140402 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.