TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

I must have been fading at that point.. I am on the east coast...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I must have been fading at that point.. I am on the east coast in the USA and it was late for me but yes.. It was spelled out quite succinctly on the 24 assembly lines statement.. same company.. Vetropak and they now have the blessing from the industry powers that be on this system which in the end, could be one of their biggest money makers in the end...
    I am invested in a Canadian company going through titanium powder qualifications and it is a very lengthy process so this for TTT was a HUGE milestone.

Two of my questions were answered.. The one on getting these things to the Ukraine front (Let me go on record that I am not in favor of this war from either side..)
    The other question was obtaining grants in the US now that those pulling President creeper's strings have reached into the taxpayer's pockets again for this idiotic named "Inflation Reduction Act" scam.. The words these people use are straight up Orwellian..

In any event, it sounded like TTT is trying to jump in on that cash grab. Selfishly, it might as well as it only helps me.. lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.