LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi Goldie. The stock market is nothing but a gamble. You roll...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    Hi Goldie. The stock market is nothing but a gamble. You roll the dice and hope it lands your way. If it doesnt, you have no-one to blame but yourself. No-one force you to buy the shares. We all get pissed when the numbers arent coming up our way. Im not sure why you think the majors have any desires other than out own. They all want to make as much as they can. FNT went down along with every other miner when the GFC hit. we had 3 major JV's and were trading at 42c with over 500m shares. We had a lot of leases and when the majors bailed to save money it cleaned us out. PM did what he could to keep it afloat including selling he's own investments and using the money to pay the leasing fee's. Then came the gold price plunge which kicked us again. we had a few rebounds along the way with Sinivit but was screwed over by the MRA in favor of a local. Finally PM found a new stock holder to refinance the company. I know personally that he wasnt happy about it but it was the only way to keep it afloat. There was intention of them redirecting the company to include their billion dollar surface paradise project but they were rejected by the ASX. Then when the project went belly up they dumped the company and went back to china. Now we have a new board and new investors and two directions. They have cleaned up the PNG leases and put our focus on Tolukuma as it is our best lease. They have done several trips to PNG and evaluated the resources and taken samples to define the best drill sites to complete a JORC. they have mapped the road to the mine for ore processing and located positions for a hydro electricity station and fresh water. They have repaired the camp and core shed and the heli pad. They have established a relationship with the locals and provided aid. They have established a relationship with the new mine leasee's and retrieved historical documents, assay results and maps from the mine. They have told us there will be a drill program next year which is a fair call considering PNG's covid situation. They have renewed the lease and we are waiting for the remainder of the assays which I am expecting now the cr has run which will be good timing to boost the SP. They have diversified by taking on the Murraydium Project which has had positive feedback. They have run the CR as a part of the take over which has give SH a bonus of a 50% profit on CR shares at current SP plus raise additional funds for exploration. This has all been done over the last 18months. They have raised interest in the company as is evident by the DT activity. So the numbers are now looking like they are lining up in our favor. In my view the board has done a great job to turn FNT around in a short time. The only thing you need to do is decide when its time to walk away from the table. At the end of the day its all up to you.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.