ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    TJ hindsight is a wonderful thing and with as many shares as I have I would have loved to be sitting on a cost base of 1.6c . I have bought many stocks and had to average down and APG is just one. There are 4,135 on the APG register and I am confident that 4,134 are of the opinion that they would be in a better position if they were sitting on the sideline with the cash instead of shares.

Would they still buy in ? Everyone has a different story in life and we are al so different. If we were all the same and thought the same there would not be a market as we would all be buyers or we would all be sellers.

If we were all on the sideline with our cash what would we do ?
    Some would buy now thinking we have hit bottom, there is a deal on its way, hopefully it will be pre Chrissy and they believe the company will get the plant finished pushing the sp well up.

I'm sure others have lost faith and would be happy to take their money and run and without doubt some think we will go sub 1c allowing them to get stock at those levels. The ones wanting to get back in at those levels would only do so thinking the SP would go higher.

Frosty.... your comments are so cold (you remind me of Lilith from the Frasier sitcom ) ....I am not 100% convinced of a pre Chrissy deal...but I am hopeful!

Acecant, some companies do performance options, others do cash bonuses while other do an outright issue (free shares). APG has the employee share plan. So I guess to a certain extent they are performance based.
    long tem ... yes ! I guess for us shareholders it could be better but there again it could have been worse.

David, as you know while the ASIC and ASX does not allow a listed company to disclose/discuss with anyone SENSITIVE information that has not been reported to the market they are however allowed to talk to shareholders in general terms and without specifics. My questioning of APG leads me to believe that IF the deal is wrapped your comments of 2.2c looking like a bargain will be correct.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.