SUV 1.72% 5.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Special General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-4

1. 82 Posts.
    Im sorry dude, but your posts give me the biggest headache to read. Why do you over use commas instead of using an ellipsis correctly? (Eg. To make a point of suspense you would end with ...)
    And even if you were to replace all those commas with ellipsis' it would still be horrendously overused.

Im all for UTR doing well as I am a holder so dont take this as "down ramping" I just dont get how someone with so much to say can make so many posts and no one has pointed out the copious grammatical errors and overall confusion you can face while reading your posts.

Unless thats what you are going for you are trying way way to hard to make "points" about something no one else can understand. And generally I find your posts so confusing that the overall topic of discusion is then lost once you become involved.

Please dont take this as confrontational I just feel if you took a little more time to think about what it is your trying to say, and write it out a little more fluently and articulate people would know how to respond to whatever it is your saying ... Or asking. I really dont know what you are getting at. And for goodness sake if you double up words it either conveys a serious sense of urgency ( and and ) or just makes the reader overwhelmed by the conglomerate of errors they stop paying attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $55.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $238 4.172K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39866 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 152000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.