AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

Ann: Notice Pursuant to s.249D of Corporations Act, page-25

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    SH apathy is often a problem with the AGM voting.
    There is only usually one chance every year to vote on these matters and I would encourage everyone to actually vote.

I believe Reeve has done a good job in certain areas and unfortunately the market hasn't rewarded that.
    In fact, I think the easy out Lind funding choice has been the biggest bugga-boo here and I'd bet money they are responsible for the SP depression with their periodic share issue and selling, although with the opacity of transactions in nominee accounts nobody really could be sure. This was an error that just keeps stuffing us over and over.

Reeve needs a realignment with remuneration reality and SH interests. We measure progress by value add and SP appreciation so there's a massive disconnect between the company leadership and this right now. My investment is now 1/4 of what I paid for it and this is simply unacceptable. Aura are currently in the lowest 5% of ASX performers over the year so bonuses and performance incentives shouldn't even be on the horizon.

I would welcome the introduction of preempt into the mix, it's time for the sanitising properties of sunlight to be shon into the mix and have somebody who's put his money where his mouth is to keep a closer eye on what is going on behind the scenes. This will be good for all retailers out there, having one of our own at the table to bring some market reality into the mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $109.5K 785.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782608 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 10459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.