MXR 3.23% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Ok Sentia,carefull thinking as you state.Pre empting will flow...

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Ok Sentia,carefull thinking as you state.Pre empting will flow from share holders,including yourself.Personally in my opinion,i will not rule out change at this stage.No one really knows if this change could be of benefit at this point in time.Now he is a major share holder who is to say that he may combine positive steps forward for both companies,which would add value to both his holdings in a collective sense.Maybe looking at combining a number of penny and micro stocks to build a united stronger entity. As confidence has been lost by existing share holders also long term holders of mxr.Just looking at the present picture with an open mind at the present time.Mxr now have the opportunity to conform to being shaken up,or present board may be moved on due to lack of performance in the interest of current share holders.Majority of share holders have now lost enough money due to the boards performace over last few years.The option now is to prove themselves quickly or be moved on in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $291 9.703K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 263632 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.