CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I should be clear, because jimmie is posting all this pump and...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I should be clear, because jimmie is posting all this pump and dump stuff, I should make sure to clarify my position as I wouldnt want to be seen as committing fraudulent activity, as honesty is the best policy, I currently hold no more ci1 shares, I sold most of mine prior to 20 cents, in all the ups and downs, I'm not even sure if I managed to make any money on ci1 if any profit it's very insignificant. I've always tried to post my truthful opinons on the price movements and been quite honest with my own share movements, this was intended to create transparency, I got into ci1 mostly after the price rised over $2 and suffered a long downward slope, I think I wanted the price to recover to fair value in order to recoup my losses, ive always been bullish on ci1 and quite supportive of jimmie in my posts and tried to act as a counterweight to a lot of the negative sentiment, I like any investor have an intention to buy shares when they are cheap and sell them when they are expensive. I think this is very different to pumping and dumping a stock, I never sold ci1 higher than fair value and I think a pump would be when the shares are higher than fair value. I think other people may have actually sold shares way above fair value when the price rised to $2.60 not myself. Ive never intended to influence others decisions with my posts and have only posted information that I believe to be true and useful to fellow investors. Ive always been clear on trying to support the price when it fell well below fair value and happy to sell those units off once theyve recovered and if that wasnt an investors intention then im not sure what the point of investing is, if not to attempt to make some money.
    Anyway as someone who has always tried to be postive and supported of ci1, I dont appreciate being reposted surrounding pump and dump accusations, as mentioned I have no finacial involvement in ci1 and at this stage have no intention of buying shares. I wont be posting anymore to this thread as it doesnt seem healthy anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.