BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Anton, hang in there paisan,Currently it's an all scrip offer to...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Anton, hang in there paisan,

Currently it's an all scrip offer to leverage where Cooky thinks RMS is headed. He is probably the only one who has both sides of the story - we don't.

RMS already have over 20% with two of the Americans + directors. Most of the big banks in our top 20 sit in RMS's top 20 so they'll move over too.

That just leaves the Colonel, I think Dr Super will agree to the RMS offer. The offer will be ever so slightly increased to convince the Colonel. Once that info is released it will be a nice quick formality which is actually in the best interest of everyone.

RMS need our deposit and we aren't doing anything with it. I'm not keen to sit here another 5 years waiting for delayed drill results again. Our deposit and ground is still good - ok, take away the dream of 1.7mozzies, and you are still left with a nice 500koz in that northern end to get started with while you keep drilling.

You know I disagreed with you on Manna but after that I always thought we'd see 54~70c out of Breaker. I still think 54c (only $1.52 in RMS speak) is achievable, but it will be by holding RMS not BRB. A part of me is still furious at the board as some of them have been sitting here since day one and I'm not convinced they've done anywhere near enough in the shareholders interest, but that's life.

Shout out to yourself and CW too over the years. Due a beer after all of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.