BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Notice received s203D(2) and s249F of the Corporations Act, page-119

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Tom created BRB and found the deposits with his team. They did a great job of that.
    Tom was there for the deposit, to see it to production no matter what.
    He said Manna was worth more than the market cap back when BRB was under 80M too.

He was right about so much; yet personally, I like return on capital and that was missing. Opportunity cost was mounting under his approach as our share price pushed down and down. All this despite the theoretical value of Manna and Bombora :-( It takes an entrepreneur to lift the share price of a company.

Along came Peter and clearly Tom is not happy yet Tom just made nearly $5,000,000 as Peter took over and even more when you consider the early move on Manna and then the final sale of Manna. 16c to 43c you work it out. The share price had been down under 10c and then to 16c which was more painful for shareholders who were not on staff. Peter cleverly tied BRB to a profitable producer with NO DEBT. How many times did we see gold rising and BRB falling as it drilled and drilled. Please note I am not blaming Tom and yes, BRB is worth more than $130M with so much cash in the bank.

That RMS offer is already up to circa $143M as the share price is up 10%. Get it yet? Open ended offer is there to accept as the BRB asset (thank you Tom - sincerely) is merged with cash flow and diversified production of a rising (rapidly) commodity. I want ROC from my investment not potential. Peter gave us that in this RMS deal.

The choice is simple;
    take the deal and see your investment grow right away (probably substantially) - or more of the same for years to come.
    RMS have the potential to easily double from here. That means 86cps in value for BRB shares. BRB would be burning cash and not invited to the gold boom party until further progress that was meaningful.

I will say it again - conditions turned against Tom's strategy. Now we are all benefiting from Peters strategy and Tom could own a big chunk of RMS which is rising and liquid enough for him to pursue other tenements and discoveries - at which he is genius.

There is a huge difference between management shareholders who focus on deposit success, and investors who want return on capital in order to get their finances stronger. I am one of the latter and I wish Tom would assist this beneficial transaction for the investors he attracted. That was his responsibility as well as staff and discovery. It worked Tom! Take the win and let us have one too. I have clients at GOz that want that win too and I want that for them especially. The sector is lighting up which is so exciting.

Sincerely CW
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.