BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

zephyr2 you are only hoping and dreaming of a higher bid because...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    zephyr2 you are only hoping and dreaming of a higher bid because it will make you more money easier and faster.

A higher bid is actually detrimental to your longer term success. The quicker RMS wrap up the deal at the best price the better it will actually be for everyone - even the existing premium isn't overly necessary, but it makes a very nice entry into RMS.

The market, not me or you, but the market valued Bombora and Manna at bugger all. Why is that, do you know better? Cooky and Smithy would know both sides of the story. We'll do eff all with that deposit and if we did its 5+ years away, then there becomes operational risk. Rebecca will fly on its own, but adding Bombora adds flexibility, longevity and reduces risk - again great for us all.

This isn't likely to be RMS's 3rd hub, more likely to be the 4th so they are planning ahead. Before Cooky and Smithy (including our longer termers on the board), there's no one at Breaker who's been planning ahead, I give you the tip.

RMS are coming into a 3 year production period where AISC are declining, and we need to be a part of that. Once RMS start pulling that Penny ore ($17M is already stockpiled) will indicate the turning point of lower costs which is expected to decline for 3 years and then that's when the POG can be really exploited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.