BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

OK time for a longer term analysis on the GDXJ, RMS, BRB and...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    OK time for a longer term analysis on the GDXJ, RMS, BRB and gold as well. The chart below does not factor all causes and I want to note we have Tom to thank for the current opportunity. The huge bulge in the chart on the left hand side was his doing, with a terrific team in Alastair, Mike (early too) and the rest of the discovery team. Another time it was Li and Manna boosting but you can all see that for yourselves.

I disagree with the Zephyr2 chart above and hope Tom is watching my reply to the Zephyr2 post.
    I have arrows marked with causes from BRB reports on the BRB web site and in some instances some macro. The story is stark in my opinion. I chose the benchmark start as the main point of the exciting discovery of this gold camp which will deliver for decades to come in my opinion. It is warts and all analysis and I mean absolutely no disrespect to Tom or the team. The dates are carefully selected.

In RED negative moves (not Toms fault; just fact - no blame):
    Arrow 1- 18/4/ 2018 market disappointment at early JORC 624koz Au by Cube.
    Arrow 2- 2/9 2019 Ditto 803koz Indicated study underwhelmed the market after a delay.
    Arrow 4- 23/12 2021 Manna deal one
    Arrow 5- Apr 2022 Gold starts to crash - macro event

In GREEN positive price move catalysts
    Arrow 3- 7/9 2021 Peter Cook made Chairman
    Arrow 6 Tom steps down as CEO (sentiment change, perhaps loss of faith?)
    Arrow 7 Manna final sale cashes up BRB big time - things moving at BRB and sentiment change
    Arrow 8 RMS offer links BRB price to a debt free producer diminishing development risk and vindicating Toms work (and shareholder views) about value of the discovery. RMS is moving with GDXJ because they are a producer! BRB share price did not correlate to GDXJ a lot of the time.

The BRB SP outperformed on discovery and then lagged substantially for years - painful years as the drillout dragged. Too long on pit? Covid caused issues and so did a large seller at another point - became vindictive over Board decision to go back to the drawing board in 2019. Rising costs due to money printing and government handling of CV caused huge issues across the industry. Ahead of CV the GDXJ was rising as BRB fell. The GDXJ consolidated as BRB crashed after expectations were not met (early) on discovery scale. Peter Cook joining the Board changed the game at arrow 3 so what does that say? I think, rightly or wrongly, the market wanted a change and saw it, assisted by Li rising. But the date of the launch was telling IMO.

See for yourselves and add other analysis if you with as I am totally open:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5181/5181567-f96e99846706db6fce411b6f53b94727.jpg

GLTAH and best regards CW
    Please note I am working at this to assist ALL parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.