BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Interesting discussion folks.It looks like there is no better...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Interesting discussion folks.
    It looks like there is no better bid coming for BRB; sadly.
    We should have heard by now if there was.

Now the BRB share price is tied to a profitable producer in a rising gold price environment. Terrible?
    Share price is going up while the liquidity is there for those who are not happy to exit. RMS goes up and BRB share price goes up. Could you guarantee that for a developer in a credit crisis? I don't think so.

THAT is what Peter has done for shareholders and I hear there was discussions with other parties in the best interests of the shareholders. That came to nothing.

If Bombora was worth (currently) so much more, then why aren't there other offers from the likes of SLR? I think it is worth more too but the current price is what somebody is willing to risk paying for it. The money is on the table and other opportunities are around at similar discounted levels.

Over time, and risk, the cash would have gone down, as discovery resulted in ??? How long and how much? Love the ground position (has massive potential in the right hands) and I think Tom is awesome as a geologist too, and a great bloke. The upside is there still for BRB shareholders as part owners of RMS. Bombora will not be gone so if you think it is huge then hold RMS and enjoy a de-risked ride there instead. Gold producers will go up first, and faster than smaller stocks IMO.

I also think the short term benefit is excellent from this deal while the medium term risk on Bombora is gone - assuming the deal goes ahead. I am sorry Tom is upset as he created this and does not want the story to end like this.

I am going to take the deal. That is a personal business decision.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.