1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Notice received under s203D & s249N of the Corporations Act, page-11

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Mine too, although I'm not nearly in the same holder league as you.
    I would have thought Pacific Channel would need to be contacting shareholders directly to push their case. Maybe they already have of course, but have concentrated on the larger holders to begin with, come to think of it they probably did that before even getting to this stage of issuing the notice, surely they would have checked for support before engaging the legal team? They must think that they have a good chance of success or why bother.
    We'd need to trust that the new board members that Pacific Channel want to put in place have the correct professional contacts and expertise to carry the business on of course but "business as usual" just isn't an option to me. We need change and we need it soon. I think their last financials gave them about 16 months of money left, that's less than the time they estimate before they are likely to get any revenue from the current "pipeline". IMO they have lost the support of SHs so a CR would be a tough call, it doesn't leave many options frown.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.46K 2.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4501358 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2830688 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.