RMX 25.0% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Its a normal meeting, but its just called by the requisitioneers...

1. 123 Posts.
    Its a normal meeting, but its just called by the requisitioneers holding over 5% of shares rather than current directors convening Annual General meeting or a General meeting to consider special business. If it goes ahead, current shareholders at time of mailing will get advice of such with a notice of meeting and a proxy form. Generally the requisitioneers put their case forward and the directors seeking removal get their say also in the Explanatory memorandum that is included with the notice of meeting. Boy, I am really waiting to see what the current Directors say - Bluebird shares purchased with our shareholder funds and no previous disclosure to do so/ cap raisings promising drilling/DFS 80% done for just a little while /ongoing drilling not happening/ Dugdale getting a bonus of $15k and no indication if it has been paid or will be paid in the future and on what basis - refer Feb rights issue prospectus/an explanation of bluebird due diligence undertaken before investing in a company that anticipates GBP 300K+ in directors and management salaries per year, let alone admin costs and capital raising costs. Can't wait

In most cases the current Directors fall on their sword before the meeting and resign (especially when they see the proxy votes and how the votes are falling in the lead up to the meeting) or an agreement is reached about a sensible solution, but I have seen many of these turn into an absolute s**t fight. I would think that the requistioneers have a pretty good idea that they will have to votes and support of major holders, who ultimately usually decide this. But that doesn't mean holders should not vote, every vote counts.

In closing, I will add that if our current Directors use our shareholder funds to support their non removal, like additional non necessary mailings about 'how good they are' after the requisite notice of meeting is despatched', or they engage at shareholders cost a proxy solicitation organization to put their case to us, then it will be a complaint on to ASIC.

Interesting times ahead methinks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $571 446K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 43233949 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134499255 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.