FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

These pirates show more passion and interest in this notice than...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    These pirates show more passion and interest in this notice than they have with the relatively straight forward process of winding down a business in a timely fashion and distributing it's assets to the rightful owners. The all caps AGAINST is especially interesting and I'm curious how they could have come to such a definitive stance in such a short time?

How can they be sure they are against this motion? Surely more deliberation is required to parse through all the details and nitty gritty and really get the best outcome for the directors.

Perhaps they should hire my consulting firm with their own stacks of money (it's for them after all) and I'll really go into the tank to figure out if they should be for or against this motion. I will work in their best interests to quickly and efficiently get them the best answer they need. They aren't nearly as proficient at knowing what they want than my consulting firm is, so I'm sure they'll agree it's in their best interests.

For the low low fee of $3 million a quarter I'll get straight to work! I promise we will bring a timely outcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.