TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Well its game on. From my perspective, give us your best offer...

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Well its game on. From my perspective, give us your best offer and get on with it!
    Otherwise, let the current managers do their job.

Let’s look at the forward financials over the next few months to end of June 2015.

This is my summary from my take on today’s financial report as follows:
    Profit & Loss End Dec 2014   6 months to 30th June 2015
    Sales Revenue Full Year Half Year
    Liquids    1.8 million increase to    38 million
    Gas 24.7    12 million 50 million
    Cost of Sales    12    6
    Gross Profit   14    44

Less Expenses
    Administration 7   4
    Finance Cost 2   2   (Increase of Loan) @5.98% +
    Write downs 78    30 (Lower increase)
    Other expenses    3   2
    Profit before Tax (74) 6

Summary of operations (Forward observations)
    As the new financial year begins, we can now reflect on the last few years of hard work in bringing this great company from an Exploration company back into a production company with substantial growth for the future.
    Not only will the consistent oil production enable long term growth, it will give the company the ability to monetise our gas assets moving forward with the likes of BHP and others.
    Now if we take a step back in time, with the collapse of the oil price, which slowly started back in July of 2014, from U.S $105 down to a low of U.S $46 /bbl, we now find a Notice has been served under section 203D of the Corporations Act.
    In other words, it’s like having 5 Gorillas rocking up at your front door! There is only going to be one outcome, unless you have support.
    Our support will only come in one form. We need to find our Gorillas among the remaining top 20 share holders on Taps registry.
    This type of acquisition by stealth, does not sit right with me.
    1. How much is the company going to pay the new directors in taking over from the existing directors?
    2. The names put forward, to take over the daily running of the company, if successful; you would have to ask yourself what is their motive?
    3. Two of the directors named, have famously driven their companies from over 50 cents to well under 5 cents. That’s the form guide, Ladies & Gentleman. Be very mindful of what you ask for!
    4. Some managers have a record that speaks volumes, unfortunately, some view their large pay packet as more important than their share holders.
    5. If the Midas touch is in the name, then the name says it all!
      Happy Trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.