SUV 2.08% 4.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under section 203D of the Corporations Act, page-13

1. 18,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3755
    Hi Chris

I think it was either Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger who said that in seeking deep value they like to take company research to the extreme of even knowing what directors eat for breakfast?
    …..And accountants may be a dime a dozen but a good CFO is surely more than just an accountant ?
    They look after consolidations, cash raises, assess what money is needed and where, deal with financiers and much more.

To me companies are a bit like families and I am always curious as to why people fall by the wayside

… Len Troncone did not leave his last job on the expectation he was to stay less than a year at the next, I am sure.
    -Your ‘big business brains and drivers of the project’ appear to wanted him and enticed him to cast his lot with theirs in this project …. But now have dumped him.

Who else?
    Not the acclaimed expert, Dr Wilson who is based in England, nor Eileen Hao is based in China according to Liontown Resources who hired her as LTR’s “ General Manager and Chief Representative for China”in March 2019 [ref].

And why ?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 24/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $45.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $49.25K 1.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173300 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 139641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.