SUV 2.08% 4.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

hi Sabine, rob martin is the chairman of crr looking at their...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    hi Sabine, rob martin is the chairman of crr looking at their board members online as well as at SUV. AB is a share holder in crr but from what I can see on my Westpac trading acc information, he is not on their BOD. I believe it is quite common to be on different boards. As for warren buffet, in my reading he only invests in long term companies making a large profit already not the speccy end of town where we will be making a large profit, so I am not sure if wanting to know what the directors are having for breakfast is useful in this scenario. As per the video clip AB drives a nice car and obviously has taste rather than being nouveau riche flashy. Yes a CFO is a fancy accountant but just that and we already have that covered with our new employees. I am sure rob Martin can fill in as COO until they get someone else.
    I bought in suv backing the jockeys, AB and RM. from there it has only got better and better with their other appointees and their strategic moves to date. I would be worried if AB or RM moved on as they are SUV and the reason most people are on board. That has not happened so I am taking the approach nothing to see move on, watch out for the super nova to comehttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3395/3395442-297d2e2a2f2f6b3851eed94c076bc42b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $45.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $49.25K 1.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173300 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 139641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.