SUV 2.13% 4.6¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under section 203D of the Corporations Act, page-20

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    yes 4ce is now crr So that cuts down the cos by one. I have met Aaron banks once or twice and he comes across as a doer not a gonna. His background started in building rather than finance so he tackles problems differently. In building you have all the pieces lined up ready to go before you start construction and that is what he has done with suv. Most speccy cos chase a resource and try and go from there. Aaron made a list of what was needed, transport such as rail and port and then went looking for resources in demand rather than the other way round. How often have you heard of cos that stake a piece of land find a resource and then try and add on all the other pieces and go bust in the process. If you have all the other stuff preplanned, you just then work the plan and make it look easy making money. SUV is not a lifestyle company, the BOD have considerable skin in the game which is the best way to evaluate a company. AB sold muchea into VRX and could obviously see the future in silica sand and therefore put kaolin and silica sand assets in SUV. These two minerals may not be sexy like gold but make no mistake they will make a lot of money IMHO) To me this is still very cheap (imho) and I will be adding to my portfolio as funds allow
    Last edited by chrisuno: 25/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.4¢ $122.1K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 157926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.