CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporation Act, page-36

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Interesting post history @godlike... 75 posts in 8 years, all on BKP and CVS (Vost companies). I think I could fetch a good guess at who you might be

Yes, management did do a good job 6-7-8 years ago in jumping on the then hot oil and fracking scene, and did a great job in securing Statoil and PFC as JV partners. I take my hat off to them for that, they had a crack. Gave it a good go.

But unfortunately for all, there was no oil find.

Sadly, it would seem not much has happened since then. Holders have become frustrated over the last 5 years...

Jason Brewer and his team can come in and turn things around. They have transformed 4ce into IMO one of the highest potential lithium explorers on the market, by way of acquiring land in the world class Manono lithium basin, right next door to AVZ (who have the biggest Li deposit in the world). 4ce are about to commence a massive exploration program

They have transformed WFE from a shell going nowhere to a company in the midst of acquiring a cobalt project (cobalt being a red hot commodity). WFE has seen returns as high as 2800% in 8 months. And have secured Airguide as an investor.

Jason Brewer and his team make things happen. They could transform BKP, and potentially get it to a 5c - 10c SP (obviously depending on what they have in mind). A 5c - 10c SP would be quite the payday for BKP holders, an especially good payday for those who are substantial holders..........

All IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.