FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-120

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    I've just bought into BGS again, compliments of the capper trying to keep the share price down. Though the lack of volume on the stock today is interesting in itself.

There faar too many companies that think they know all there is to know in dealing with the Chinese on a deal, and reject the experts opinions and just go ahead by themselves and can't work out why they can't sell a wanted commodity.

It has been stated over and over again that you must build relationships with the Chinese you want to do business with, and then they will come to the party, but you must deal with the right Chinese not just anyone like Ruifu that failed to deliver their deposit, ending the $107m farce.

I have only known Michael for just shy of a year now, but bought in with confidence in his knowledge and the relationships he has built up with the chinese lithium industry. He knows the players and they know him. I also a bit more about Michael than most, and even though he probably wouldn't want me to say it, with him on the board and hopefully as Chairperson, then some international funds that he knows the principals of, will probably happily jump on board, once he is elected. Some of these people are his friends an know he will make things happen.

Xav117, your statement about our group of substantial holders being a disaster, clearly shows you do not know what we accomplished, to be the first group of small shareholders to become a substantial holder of an ASX300 company. It was a first and showed the corporate world that small shareholders DO have power when they get together.

This is the case here as well, with a specific reason to take action.

I have put my money on the line today to back this action as I see it as easily the best course of action for the company, and one that will allow me to make money from it. I was surprised I could get in at such a low price, as I expected the price to jump on this news, so thanks sellers. Then again, many people do not know Michael as well as I do, so would not be as confident to put in $50k just because I know how well I expect things to go, and the partnerships he will bring in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.