FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-126

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Firstly I don't know much of the history here. Only what I've read in the last month or so...

But, if KJ didn't decide to stay is he not replaceable? I mean, i know how popular he is, and evidently how good a geo he is, but if the resource has been found already why would it change people's decision if he were to leave? We apparently now have a management issue and not a resource issue at this point in time.

I am only saying this if he does in fact want out anyway, which has been rumoured.

Current movement has my vote if there's ninjas involved. I wasnt for the constant public shaming of the bod but an organised effort such as this is a better move, and much appreciated by majority of holders by most accounts

In my short time here lack of communication has been one stand out issue, and I do think ML will be great in this regard having been frustrated by the current efforts or lack of

Apart from sentimentality, anyone like to elaborate on why KJ would be a non negotiable?

Thanks and GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.