FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-150

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Hey Nick,

I think that is the case with most shareholders to be honest, we can only take so much.

To his credit, Winton did organise correspondence with a number of shareholders who had concerns over the LOI fiasco period which was good of him. To be clear, this is certainly not a personal attack on Winton or Hugh. The requisitioning members of this notice simply believe that they are no longer suited to the Board due to the current transformation of Birimian from explorer to developer and potential near-term producer, as they lack the necessary skills and experience that Michael and James will bring to the table that will be required to build a mine.

You will be able to complete a proxy form prior to the meeting which may be easier. Feel free to shoot me an email at the address in my signature if you would like to discuss how to go about this .

Happy to discuss the current situation with any other shareholders big or small if you are on the fence, just shoot me an email and we can go from there.

Hi C,

Thanks again for your detailed research. It is our understanding that the directors will have the choice to vote against any of the resolutions proposed as per the examples you have provided. Cheers for the heads up, another reason why shareholders can't be complacent in the upcoming vote .

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.