FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-58

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Thank you to some of our largest shareholders that put their time and effort into putting this notice together, they've put in solid hours over the last few weeks to get this across the line, so congratulations on this very first step to a more prosperous future for BGS.

As for the rest of us, we've all been complaining about the current management not being experienced enough to take this to mine or wanting to sell out. Well, here's your chance to do something about your own investment and make something better out of it.

By appointing Michael Langford and James McKay, we are bringing in a person that is very connected in China and could draw up some JV or part sale agreements that could easily eclipse what current management have done, even with his eyes closed! As for James, he has the experience of running a mine, and that is where we want to be and where shareholders will ultimately unlock the full value of our shares - Not to let someone sell us out cheap and quick.

We should also consider the fact that if the appointments is successful, BGS will be the first ever company on the ASX to acquire ML as a director and we all know what on the back of his recommendation can do to share price, that itself, can make BGS worth easily 50-60c.

But one thing we need to be wary of is that, if we do go ahead with this EGM, we'd need to make sure we get rid of both WW and HB, or else if WW remains and ML, JM gets appointed, there could be situations where there will be a 2 vs 2 on votes (KJ/WW vs ML/JM) and I believe WW would have the casting vote to decide on the matter.

I think all in all, we are headed in the right direction, one step at a time, let's get these appointment approved and hopefully their abilities to run the company will reflect in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.