FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice Received Under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-92

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Great to see the positive response from shareholders today. This is why Curtis (boy1), Michael (Bond) and I have spent so much time and effort getting this together (especially Curtis who has led the charge). We have done this for the benefit of all shareholders.

Mr McKay will be a fantastic addition to the board. He has a strong reputation in the industry of having very high integrity and putting shareholder interests first. His key achievements have already been listed, ie Sunshine, but in addition, he runs Walcot capital which does deals in Africa. They currently own the ERPM gold mine (+50Moz current resource) for those gold bugs among us.

Michael Langford, nuff said. He is the key contact person between BGS and the existing MOU partners. He is the one with the ability to convert those MOU's to BOA's/strategic partnerships. He is the one with the contacts and negotiating experience to get us an equitable mining JV agreement. He also has the required contacts to get us financing on fair terms.

Another key point is that the new directors will be looking to appoint an ideal, technically skilled CEO, ie a mining engineer who has direct experience developing a mine in Africa.

Looks like the two directors aren't going to step down quietly so this is no time to be complacent. Spread the word to shareholders you know, the current management team appears to lack the ability and desire to get this project to mine. The replacement directors most certainly have the necessary skills and ambition. The best chance BGS has to make it to production, in the near term over the 100 other lithium explorers is with these new directorship appointments.

Note the strong talks of intentions to go mining in recent announcements. Expect this to continue with positive scoping study and drill results imminent. Remember why we are here though, because management have previously made it clear that they do not want to mine but are now trying to save face and their salaries after a failed transaction to sell our world class asset.

The directors would be silly to think that we haven't already reached out to many of the larger shareholders and calculated how many votes there are in favour of the 4 proposed resolutions. We don't want to completely show our hand or incite complacency but it is certainly more than 6.7% of the company.

For example, I spoke to Brendan Borg last week (Blastfurnace) who holds over 6M shares in the company. It is my understanding that he 100% supports all resolutions that we have proposed. He is happy to discuss via phone or email correspondence with any shareholders who are on the fence. His contact details can be found below:

https://www.borggeoscience.com.au/team

Big thanks to the other shareholders who have been actively involved in this movement behind the scenes: Franky, Aptayl, Malay, Fooca, Andyroooo, Macromuscle etc etc etc we couldn't have got this over the line without you. It is now up to all shareholders to stand up and make your voice heard by voting in favour of the resolutions that we have proposed.

Cheers,
    Alex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.