GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-114

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    we all know what YOUR motivation is.................... elect TWO of your own and then take over the company........................ answer this.............how much will you pay yourselves??????? what deals can you make to bring this back to 2 cents?????? if you guys had connections with quality experience directors why are you putting yourselves in and not them?????? this all suggests to me that you FIVE DO NOT have the connections to turn this around.................... MY MOTIVATION is to find out WHO was main cause to get sp down which forced me and im sure a few others to sell out heavy for tax loss................... yes i got in around 2 cents and averaged down..................... and yes if yesterdays notice showed quality names to be voted in i wouldnt have botherd bringing all this up............... but all i see are names that not even google searches can do any favours................... NO CRED NO EXPERIENCE NO HISTORY............ thats why im fuming................... this is why i want each and everyone one of you FIVE posters ....... and probably more........... to COME FORWARD and tell us who you REALLY ARE.............. that way everyone can look at your past posting history and see what you lot have done to cause all this................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.