GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-118

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    NOPE............... not defending management................. in fact i have declared many many times i dont know them ................. no ulterior motive....... jus really bitter now because yesterdays 249d notice looks like nothing but a SHAM................. all this month by month talk about killin management and get quality people on instead............... and guess what???????? FIVE UNKNOWN FIGURES with ZERO HISTORY ELECTING THEMSELVES in!!!! what is this if not SELF INTEREST ?????? IN FACT........... FIVE and more of these regular posters on THIS gpp thread are not willing to STEP FORWARD and take RESPONSIBILITY of their actions by confessing what their real names are.................. they also not willing to address how much they will be get paid if they are on.................. and what can THEY do with ZERO CONNECTIONS to turn this company around.............. yes yes yes im fumin................ im sure there are other ex holders just like me that want to get to bottom of this too............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.