GNM 4.35% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-139

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    non lets not kid ourselves, the 249Ders gave GK so much time he could have organised a new toy, oops he did, then he could have had a CR and sold 150 mill shares to his mates, another oops moment, then guess when the TH is lifted yep in the new financial year, what does that mean non, yep you guessed it without asking SHs he can dilute another 217 million shares to his mates, so lets not talk about IF he has secured the votes, as for the shiny new toy, it just says an acquisition a tip truck is an acquisition isnt it, anyway its not about me and what I did or do, I was very astute and saw the problems coming and sold out, came in and told everyone, nothing wrong with . that, I didnt have to say anything, did ans25 say he was selling or did he just sell, how about anatol he has gone from around 28 million to 16 million did he tell anyone, nope, nope and nope we dont have to say anything, I do believe that it will take GPP at least 2 years to get back to where it should be IF they can do something remarkable, anyone that bought in on my say so is as silly as a sausage, that is the first rule of investing DYOR, if you bought because I or someone said to then I am sorry it must have been an expensive lesson, yes I never had any trouble contacting management, I would even bet right now I could ring and someone will answer, if I see anything untoward in there BIOS I will certainly question it and rightfully so or are shareholders just supposed to vote without understanding who they are voting for, R U OK you seem a bit off today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.441K 685.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155788 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 221355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.