GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-187

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    oh wow, that was hysterical actually, I have no idea what he paid and at the moment it doesnt matter his shares are valued at $3148.33, he can put them on the market for 30,000.00 if he wants but my guess is he wont sell them, as with the wannabe I have no concern on how much GKs shares cost it is what they are worth now that matters, of course he is committed to the company or he could just wind it up, for some strange reason you think that changing management will put lithium in the ground, pssst it wont, of course you would think what nexus says is correct we dont want to upset mum now do we, you know happy life blah blah, well you tell me why I sold, you seem to think you know everything, you got my buy price wrong, you got the TH wrong, you dont get many right do you, I am happy you are happy faceless people are trying to take over and run the company, those that cant even come out and introduce themselves and show cause of why they are taking this action and what there future vision for the company is, all very mysterious if you ask me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.