GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-194

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    appreciate your post Sam............... email noted................. i dont see any reason why you should be offended by my comments about Yilmaz............... i have nothing but priased him on his success and everything i said are positives................ go and read it again if you dont believe me................ since you lodge the 249d you, gandhi and FAMILY know you all are putting yourselves on the line n SURELY you know you will face many many questions and posible scrunity as time ticks toward egm............... so by you declaring who you are right here on hotcopper right now you permit ALL S.HOLDERS and ex-holders of gpp to see the long history of what you have posted ............i think it is a good thing that you have declared............... if everything you have written on GPP past 3 months is meaningful n not of self interest and agenda then readers will see this n u have nothing to worry about................ thank you again Sam for letting the public know who you are...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.01pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.