GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-93

1. 8,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Being disgruntled x holder is ok, but blaming those wanting a change in attitude and direction for thier hard earned is not. You should accept that your decision not to sell at a more opportune time as a learning curve.
    Sadly, I also took a loss on this dog, and l believe the management is the only ones to blame, initiated by fluff comparables, dubious ohd commercial plan delays, and loads of other crap. -
    Seriously, we should have executed DD better, ask yourself, would you enter this knowing what has been discussed month on month? Anyway, whats your interest in GPP now, and why you defending the management that made your life miserable, its time to realise why u sold out and move on. Same for others in same boat. Or is it you have an ulterior motive?

Oh, why lm posting here as a non holder you ask? I see there might be an opportunity in a change in management !! I will revisit my previous position if there is; as l think some projects have some validity, especially NT brines.
    Anyway, I like that holders are banding together to bring about change. If i still held, ld be voting for change.
    Stig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.