GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice received under Section 249D of the Corporations Act, page-99

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    why do you think I was trying to ark your son up, by asking him hard questions, I am guilty then, he is the one that made the statement not me I picked up on it, so you are saying fooca had the knowledge but decided against sharing even to the extent of denying it when asked a question, is that not telling fibbers, is that what can be expected from the new wannabes, tell only a select few and tell fibbers to the rest of the multitude, you say he doesnt share information that he is privvy to, thats big because you wouldnt know as he doesnt trust you enough to share the said information, but it appears he feels ok to share it with your son, scratches head, I am really having trouble understanding how the wannabes will make a difference to what is already in power, they have shown that they will tell a few select people what is happening and when it is happening, they deny, they are not transparent in there dealings and are weak, I say weak as on the occasions they went to serve GK he told them he needed a hug and to come back when he was feeling a little better, and they fell for it, first the 150 mill CR, now the new acquisition which incidentally I think will come with a CR and dont be surprised at who will be taking up the offer IMO, if I am correct then kiss the overthrow goodbye, I am sure with all the shares needed GK will survive, and who is to blame, I would say ask fooca but he doesnt tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.