CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

I wish I could give that post 100 thumbs kurtle!!there are...

1. RDL
    3,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I wish I could give that post 100 thumbs kurtle!!

there are obviously a few loyal followers left (God knows how or why, but that makes you wonder??) And they're out in force, deployed to cause a bit of chaos and confusion.

the run rate is clear, close to $15m spent and sfa to show for it, just a JORC that is currently being seriously questioned by some. and now a quarterly spend that is 10x greater than necessary for the level of activity. Where is all the money going??

games up for these serial offenders, they can carry on with their other toy over at TMR, the big boys will handle this one from now on.

for anyone in doubt, scroll through the last 7-10years of announcements on the Celsius website. See who did the raisings and corporate stuff, which names are involved here and there and elswhere??

Celsius coal only managed a few glossy presentations and some cap raises, Alex Molyneux MD for a bit, someone else have a turn, raise some more money, shelve it, consolidate, recap at 1c, rename, new project, you beauty look at our timing, the one we picked has just shot up in price, new MD on big bucks, cap raise cap raise flog em off with our broker mates, brokers disappear, surfacing where?? Have a go over here now, over there, like a bloody bunch of magicians. Add in the business class flights and hotels all round the world and you have... the lifecycle of a lifestyle mineral exploration co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.961K 736.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14617764 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3360768 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 9852
Last updated 15.45pm 25/04/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.